Monday, November 22

suck it, hallmark

Hey everyone! Yet another image-less post! I sure know how to keep you interested, eh?

Time for news though...

I have been hard at work on some new illustrations I am hoping to make greeting cards with. I will have them up soon, I just haven't had access to a scanner for a while because I've been sick for the past week. Which brings me to another point, who wants to buy me a scanner? No? Anyway, yes you heard correctly: greeting cards. Kinda lame right? WRONG. Just wait until you see them. THEN you can call them lame.

But in all seriousness, I am hard at work at doing the research and preliminary "stuff" into registering for an actual LLC business license and am planning on getting a custom domain and building a fully functional website so I can start providing art and design resources as well as start selling products, like, say... greeting cards. I am planning on printing them myself, so I should be able to offer them to you at a pretty reasonable price (say $3 or so with free shipping?).


I have one more day of classes before Thanksgiving break, so expect some images of these so called "cards" to be popping up sometime soon. They are pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Which I do say. Because I made them so of course I think they are cool. But really, I would use these to express to people how I feel towards them on various occasions. No joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment