Friday, January 7

the next best thing

I'm hard at work on creating my own site rather than using blogger, so hopefully before too long, that will be up. Unfortunately that means I don't have as much time to work on projects in the meantime. Hence the sabbatical I'm on from this right now. I did start something pretty fun yesterday, but it still needs a few more hours of work before I feel good about posting it, so keep your eyes peeled. In the meantime, here are a few good songs and/or music videos.

Neon Indian - Deadbeat Summer

strange but interesting video, plus a great song. they have a couple other good songs on their album psychic chasms if you like the sound of this.

Jonsi - Go Do

i wouldn't pick any other song to go with such an awesome video. created by the let's colour project as an advertisement.

adele - rolling in the deep

my friend natalie over at modemovement showed me this video a few weeks ago and I thought they had some really creative and amazing looking scenes.

muse - uprising

and to continue with the trend of miniature scenes being burned, let's not forget this video, which also includes your favorite lovable giant stuffed bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment